Every time I find an airplane flying sun wards.
I know somewhere from within my dreams budding.
Those bruises are still afresh,those scathing remarks which killed me.
Once I was convivial like a free bird ,
who wants to float among the clouds to be an "air hostess".
To visit distant lands , to meet different people.
To taste different cuisines and culture.
I wanted to touch million hearts.
The society has cuffed my wings and chained my heart
they secluded me from my dreams.
I was forced to things I was least prepared for.
But they made me an ace in it.
Now my hands are full,eyes are weary.
But somewhere within I know I haven't lost it all.
The dotting face of my infant daughter force me to fight
force me to write for the ones like me, for posterity.
๐๐ผGood one๐
ReplyDelete๐๐
DeleteGood one๐๐ผ
ReplyDeleteShredded dreams.. but strong words.. beautiful, keep going ✌️✌️❤️
ReplyDelete